Alabama Divorce and Family Law Forum

Modifying Child Support

One of my two children just reached age of majority. I am working with the circuit court to have the child support modified accordingly. My question relates to the fact that I had to fill out an income statement affadavit. The divorce order specifies an amount for two children that was agreed upon by both parents. Does this amount now lessen by half due to the child reaching age of majority, or does it get recalculated by the judge based on the Rule 32?